Thursday, April 9, 2009

Operation Hot Mother

Le husband has been trying to make me watch LOST on Netflix with him, and I am so not into it. I fell asleep during season two/episode three last night, but I don't think he noticed. (I don't really get why they're pushing a button every 108 minutes. Why don't they just see what happens if they don't push the button? It can't be worse than being stranded on an island. I'm just saying ...)
So here are some of my faves, by category.
Favorite foreign series:
Coupling on the BBC - it's like Friends, except they have cool British accents, obv, and it's more focused on what happens in romantic relationships instead of anything like how their jobs are going (bleh). One of my favorite conversations is when the guys of the show are talking about how girls always have "tiny pants" when they start dating them, but the longer they date the girl, the bigger her pants get. HA!
Favorite drama:
Prison Break on Fox - it's the best drama ever! I watched a few seasons of 24, and this is so much better. I care about every character's storyline, and when I start to stop caring, they get rid of them - just like that! We started watching on Netflix and then we watched on PS2, and now we're all caught up and ready for the next new episode ... which is next Friday! There better be a really good ending to the series or else I'm going to have to revise this post.
Favorite comedy:
Arrested Development on Fox - it was sad when they cancelled this show. It was so under-advertised!
If only it had been marketed better. Good thing I have the DVDs.

No comments: