Thursday, March 26, 2009

Work It

My favorite thing about working out is listening to music at the highest volume I can handle without wincing. Since it's so loud, I can't tell what I sound like, and I'm in the zone, clearly, so I don't really care that much what I look like, either.
This is all fine and dandy when you have your own personal treadmill in your own private space. Since we moved, we now live above some other apartment and I feel like it's rude to run on their ceiling when we have a perfectly nice gym downstairs.
So what's my point? Oh, nothing, except now I can't sing along, or pretend like I'm punching a punching bag, or anything fun!! When Pat Benatar says "hit me with your best shot", I want to do it! It's hard to behave.
p.s. this girl has an awesome ponytail

No comments: