Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight

The first words out of le husband's mouth this morning: "10:00 a.m." The first words out of my mouth this morning: "Is that what time it is?" When I found out it was only 8:00, I rolled over and muttered something about making coffee. The 10:00 a.m. referred to what time we would be at the theater to see the new Batman movie. I grudgingly (so tired) got out of bed soon after, had my coffee, got dressed and rode in the car. He didn't even try to make me drive! The theater was pretty full, but not too bad. He gets snaps for picking a good movie time. He also gets snaps for taking me to see Batman.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so no details here, folks. I will say that at the end of the movie, I was like one of those screaming girls from the 60's whenever The Beatles were on TV or something. Fluttering heart, wide open eyes so I could take it all in, and thinking "Batman!". Just like this:

You will, too. Even if you're a guy. Two thumbs up.

No comments: